Join the conversation
Faculty members at the NOSM University are working, researching and teaching in more than 90 communities across the region. In addition to their clinical roles, many are also advocating for equitable access to quality health care in Northern Ontario.
NOSM University advocates for sustainable solutions for health human resources in Northern Ontario, through evidence-based strategies and health-care service models. By preparing, attracting and retaining health-care professionals, NOSM University will improve access to equitable, high-quality health care in the North with an aim to eliminate the gaps.
Follow these NOSM University faculty members on Twitter to learn more about the realities of practicing and living in the North:
- Dr. Alex Anawati | @alexanawati
- Dr. Michael Kirlew | @KirlewMichael
- Dr. Lisa Habermehl | @NWOntDoctor
- Dr. Bill McCready | @BillWmccready
- Dr. Adam Moir | @adambluedryden
- Dr. Sarah Newbery | @snewbery1
- Dr. Anjali Oberai | @Anjaliwawa
- Dr. Sarita Verma | @ddsv3
- Dr. Barb Zelek | @bzelek
Is there someone you follow on Twitter to learn about health human resources and advocacy for equitable health care? Let us know! Follow us Physician Workforce Strategy @NOSMMDworkforce and @thenosm and DM us. We’ll give them a follow.