REQUEST FOR SERVICE
The ‘Request for Service‘ is an on-line form that faculty can use to request the services of the CEPD Office for the following:
- Application review for certification of CFPC Mainpro+ (1 credit per learning hour)
- Application review for accreditation of RCPSC Section 1 or Section 3 programs
- Application/Program development support
- Quick turn-around of your application review
- Various 3rd party support services for your program when certifying/accrediting through the CEPD Office
To complete the Request for Service, you will require the following information (please do not initiate the form until you have this information on-hand):
- Scientific Planning Committee (SPC) Chair name and contact information (*Must be NOSM faculty)
- Physician Organization name(s) and contact information
- Administrative support name and contact information (if applicable)
- Program details (title, type, start date, location, learning hours, # of anticipated participants, delivery method, target audience)
- Type of credit sought (Determined by your target audience: CFPC Mainpro+, RCPSC Section 1 or 3, both)
Please ensure you have the above information accessible before pressing the ‘Request for Service’ button below.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the CEPD Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.