NOSM U Contributions Dossier
The following form is designed to assist you in documenting your contributions to NOSM University and to assist the NOSM U Stipendiary Promotions Committee and the Section Chairs with their evaluation of your promotion application and/or eligibility for reappointment. Please be advised that you will have to save your work in this document and then submit it to email@example.com.
Note: To utilize the Contributions Dossier 2022-2023 fillable form, the document must first be downloaded and saved. The most effective way to do so is on your desktop. Once on your desktop the fillable form can be used. Make sure to save your responses. Attach the completed form to the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOSM U Curriculum Vitae
The following template is a tool for NOSM U faculty members to assist them in developing and maintaining their Curriculum Vitae. Please keep in mind that this is a comprehensive template to be used as a guideline only. Please do not feel obligated to complete every section of this template. Please complete the sections that apply to you.
Clinical Sciences Division Meetings
The upcoming Clinical Sciences Division Meetings are posted here as available.
As NOSM embarks on its new Strategic Plan, the Research Support Group (RSG) at NOSM has been created to assist all faculty, including clinical faculty and NOAMA grantees, as they embark on new research endeavors, create new projects and teams, and inspire to conduct research that is from the north and by the north.
Determining Continuing Medical Education Needs
Did you know?
Every Scientific Planning Committee is responsible for creating a needs assessment that underpins the educational content.
A needs assessment is:
- A method of defining the gap (the “need”) between what is, and what should be.
- A set of evidence that demonstrates why the educational program is necessary.
- A crucial part of the educational planning cycle.
New Faculty Orientation Toolkit
Clinical Division Welcome Letters:
- Anesthesia Section Welcome Letter
- Family Medicine Section Welcome Letter
- Health Sciences Section Welcome Letter
- Internal Medicine Section Welcome Letter
- Pediatric Section Welcome Letter
- Psychiatry Section Welcome Letter
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine Section Welcome Letter
- Surgery Section Welcome Letter
- Clinical Sciences Division Welcome Package
- Physician Welcome Package
- Visiting Faculty Welcome Package