The Research and Graduate Studies Office provides the following services to all faculty, staff, students, and residents involved in research endeavours:
- Grant application review and budget development support
- Guidance on Research Ethics Board and Tri-Council Policy Statement on Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans (TCPS2)
- Support with informed consent and conflict of interest
- Research consultations
- Hiring of additional personnel on Grants
- Financial Stewardship of Awarded Grants
The Research and Graduate Studies Office is committed to ensuring that all researchers have access to the guidance they need to be successful.
Please contact us with any questions, and we would be happy to serve you.
Research Support Available from the Health Sciences Library
The Health Sciences Library offers an array of services in support of research, including literature and systematic review search services, guidance/instruction on citation management tools, and individualized research consultations. To learn more about the research support services available through the Health Science Library send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the Health Sciences Library website for more information.