Northern Health Research Conference
The Northern Ontario School of Medicine’s Northern Health Research Conference””more commonly known as the NHRC””has been held annually since 2006. It is hosted in communities across NOSM’s wider campus of Northern Ontario and provides an opportunity for researchers in the region to present their research and exchange research ideas.
This conference demonstrates NOSM’s commitment to research, health care, and education to the people of Northern Ontario and beyond. The NHRC explores research activities arising from community-based activities and highlights projects underway from students, residents, and community-based researchers. The conference provides opportunities for collaboration and networking.
2016 NHRC Call for Abstracts
Note: The 2016 NHRC is being jointly held with the International Conference on Community Engaged Medical Education in the North (ICEMEN). Please visit www.icemen2016.ca for more information. Registration costs will be increased for 2016.
- Deadline to submit Abstract – January 31, 2016
- Results of Scientific Review Committee Decision will be sent on – February 8, 2016
- Deadline for presenters to confirm their intent to participate – February 16, 2016
- Registration Opens – February 16, 2016
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – April 15, 2016
- Registration Deadline – June 15, 2016
For further information, please contact:
Research Office Coordinator
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
East Campus, Laurentian University
935 Ramsey Lake Rd.
Sudbury, ON P3E 2C6