“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”
– Helen Keller (early 1920s)
Social Wellness is having positive connections with friends and family and a sense of belonging in your community
Signs of Social Wellness
- Balancing social and personal time.
- The ability to be who you are in all situations.
- Becoming engaged with other people in your community and maintaining relationships.
- The ability to create boundaries within relationships.
NOSM University Programs
Please consider completing our Clinical Faculty Wellness Survey to help shape wellness programming for you and your colleagues.