Apply online to the Rehabilitation Studies program by using the appropriate online application form below.
Please review the appropriate application dates:
|Placement Classification||Placement Start Date Falls between||Student PaNDa Application Deadline|
|Summer||June 1 – August 31||February 1|
|Fall||September 1 – December 31||June 1|
|Winter||January 1 – March 31||October 1|
|Spring||April 1 – May 31||January 1|
Online Application Forms
Thank you for applying to the Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM) Rehabilitation Studies/ Northern Studies Stream Program. Please review the following BEFORE starting your application:
- A placement in the North is considered out-of-catchment. You therefore need to discuss your wish to apply with your Host University academic clinical coordinator/ Director of Clinical Education BEFORE completing an application.
- Only 1 (ONE) application will be allowed per learner per placement term. Once the application has been submitted you will NOT be able to access it again. If your information changes, please advise the NOSM Community Relations Coordinator at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- The application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes. Please ensure that you have adequate time to finish the application completely as you will NOT be able to access the application after exiting the system.
- Please note that while all communities are listed, specific health care practitioners or practice areas may not be available in all areas. Please refer to the Community Profiles when you are making your community choices.
- Please note that you will be placed based on your clinical learning requirements above your community preference.
- Please fill out the comments section including pertinent information such as placement preference and past experiences as it will assist us in placing you.
- You will need the following information to complete the online application
- Full name, FULL address ( including apt #) permanent address (i.e. parents address)
- Community preferences
- Academic Clinical Coordinator information (name & email are mandatory, address is optional)
- Accommodations will ask for choice of roommate where applicable.
- Clinical History
- Clinical Requirements
Please ensure you click on the “SUBMIT” button before exiting your application. You will then receive an automated response from the NOSM Rehabilitation Studies/ Northern Studies Stream Program within 24 hours.
For general inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.