Donate Now!

Legal Name Change

If you would like to make a legal name change on your NOSM University student record you must submit the Request for Name Change on Student Record Form and submit the form along with the required supporting documentation to the Office of the Registrar at

Acceptable Supporting Documentation

Please include at least one of the following:

  • Proof of Marriage/Divorce (with Legal or Formal Name Change)
  • Official, Legal Name Change Form
  • Passport
  • Other government-issued document (e.g. Driver’s License, Health Care etc.)


NOSM University Residents will follow the procedure outlined through the Post Graduate Registration Basics “Changes to Personal Information”

Replacement Parchments

Should you require a replacement parchment due to name change please see the Replacement Parchments information.