Donate Now!

NOSM U Student ID Cards

The Registrar’s Office is responsible for the issuance of Student Photo ID Cards.

As part of registration, all full-time on-campus students are required to have a photo ID student card

  • It is to be kept for the duration of their studies and is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued
  • A fee will be charged to replace a lost or damaged student card
  • you are required to provide your own photo

Photograph Guidelines

Photos must meet the following parameters:

  • head and shoulders only
  • taken within the last 6 months
  • good quality-clear image in colour
  • look straight at the camera
  • nothing in the background
  • smiles are encouraged

Attention: photos with the following items will not be accepted

  • wearing sunglasses or hats
  • any other people or pets in the photo
  • profile or full-body photos
  • Digitally altered photos
  • busy background (trees, people, etc)
  • black & white or sepia photos

Prior to the deadline date listed in your offer of admission, you are required to upload your photo (.jpg format ONLY) into your intake form, 500k or less in size.

Questions should be directed to the Registrar’s Office at

Student ID Pick Up

MD Students: pick up during Orientation

Graduate Students: Graduate Students may arrange with the Registrar’s Office to have a NOSM University Student ID card mailed to them.

PGME Residents: Residents will receive their NOSM University Resident ID card from their Program Directors.

NODIP Learners:  NODIP learners will receive their NOSM University ID card from the NODIP Program Manager.

Replacement Cards

To request a replacement card please email

A $10.00 fee will be charged to your NOSM University student account to replace your NOSM Student ID for the following reasons:

  • lost
  • stolen
  • damaged
  • legal name change*

*You must complete the legal name change form and return it to the Office of the Registrar before a replacement card can be issued.

Lost or Stolen cards must be reported immediately to the Office of the Registrar at and request a replacement.