UPDATED: JANUARY 22, 2021
Resources for health-care professionals and community members:
- The First Nations Health Managers Association Weekly COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall occurs live every Thursday at 1:00 p.m. EST and is archived on the Indigenous Health Today website.
- A recent episode of #homieschattingfeatured Métis physician and researcher Dr. Janet Smylie.
Some more information on community responses can be found here:
- Home | Chiefs of Ontario | COVID-19 Site (coo-covid19.com)
- COVID-19 vaccine roll-out has begun – Métis Nation of Ontario (metisnation.org)
- Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) COVID-19 Updates
- Grand Council Treaty #3 COVID-19 Updates
- COVID-19 Updates | Shibogama First Nations Council
- Independent First Nations Alliance – COVID-19 (ifna.ca)