Anesthesia Care & Pain Medicine
November 20 – 21, 2020
Who Should Attend?
NOSM Faculty, undergraduate and resident learners interested in the importance of anesthesia services in rural and remote Canada.
Discuss with, and learn from colleagues at all levels and disciplines.
Topics and Workshop Include:
- Anesthesia workforce planning in urban and rural Canada
- Coaching networks, mentorship and educational opportunities
- Policy enablers and interventions
- Technology, virtual reality and distance coaching and learning
- Training and supporting rural generalists (Anesthesia, Obstetrics, Surgery)
Registration and Information
Please view the poster for registration information!