How to Apply
The Northern Ontario School of Medicine invites applications from all qualified individuals. NOSM is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please ensure you follow the application process as detailed below.
How to Apply Online:
- Ensure that your cover letter and/or resume quote the applicable competition number and the job title of the position you are applying for.
- Combine your cover letter and resume in one document.
- Ensure that your document is compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 or Adobe Acrobat (PDF) (preferred format). Using standard fonts such as Times New Roman or Arial will help to ensure your resume is viewed in its original layout.
- Click on the Apply Online! button for the position you wish to apply for.
- You will receive an email notification indicating your application has been sent successfully. Thank you for considering NOSM.
Whether in the process of applying for a position or preparing for an interview, it is important to invest time and energy into the recruitment process. Click here for helpful information for each stage of the process.
If you have any problems with the information stated above, please contact us at email@example.com.
While all responses will be appreciated and handled with the strictest confidence, only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged through our standard procedure of email notification. In the event that an email address is not provided, selected candidates with be contacted by telephone.