Northern Health Research Conference
June 7 - 8, 2013
North Bay, Ontario
FROM RESEARCH TO PRACTICE: FORGING THE LINK
NHRC 2013 Brochure and Registration Form
On June 7 - 8, 2013 the Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM) and the North Bay Regional Health Centre (NBRHC) are combining their conferences (Northern Health Research Conference, and the NBRHC Research Conference) into a single event. The two organizations share a common commitment to improving health care for Northern Ontarians. This will be NOSM’s eighth annual conference and, building on the successes of the previous seven years, will grow through this collaboration with NBRHC.
With this conference we hope to bring Northern Ontario clinicians, health professionals, academics and learners together, who are utilizing and sharing research and practises for the improvement of health care and education for the North. The conference will provide opportunities for collaboration and networking, and will highlight projects underway from community-based researchers, students, residents, and health professionals.
Who Should Attend: Researchers, Health Professionals, Learners, All Interested Individuals
- Develop a greater appreciation and knowledge of Northern research;
- Build networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange opportunities with researchers, health-care professionals and Northern Ontario communities;
- Recognize the importance of employing research uptake in health-care practises;and,
- Understand how they can contribute to the vibrant health research industry in Northern Ontario.
Registration deadline is Friday, May 17, 2013.
- Registration fees include attendance at the “Meet and Greet” BBQ on Thursday, June 6, 2013,
- nutrition breaks, lunches, and a conference program and abstracts book.
- No registrations at the door.
- No refunds - substitutions accepted.
- Enrolment is limited - please register early.
- Please be considerate of those who are sensitive to fragrances.
- Wireless internet connection is available.
For further information, please contact:
NOSM Research Office Coordinator
NBRHC Research Department Administrative Assistant
Tel: 705-474-8600 ext 3350