Notice of NOSM’s Board of Directors Meeting and the Annual Meeting of MembersPosted on September 11, 2020
Take notice that the Annual Meeting of Members of the
NORTHERN ONTARIO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
will be held as follows:
DATE: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
TIME: 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm ET*
LOCATION: WebEx Meeting
(Notice is attached)
The meetings will be as follows (please note times are estimated):
- Meeting Part 1: Final Board of Directors Meeting 2019-2020 at 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Meeting Part 2: Annual Meeting of Members 5:00 pm at 5:15 pm *
- Meeting Part 3: First Board of Directors Meeting of 2020-2021 at 5:15 pm – 6:30 pm
The purpose of the Annual Meeting of Members is to:
- to review and approve the minutes of the last Members’ meeting,
- to receive the financial statements for the Corporation for the year ended April 30, 2020,
- to elect the Corporation’s Directors and Officers and to set their terms for the ensuing year,
- to appoint auditors for the forthcoming fiscal year and to fix the auditors’ remuneration,
- to transact any such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Gina Kennedy, Corporate Secretary
For Directors ~ additional information will follow regarding the Board of Directors Meetings
- To attend the Electronic Annual Meeting of Members as a guest please notify the Secretary by email email@example.com by Friday, September 18, 2020.
- Details to access the meeting will be sent to all guests no later than 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, September 25, 2020.
- For the Annual Meeting: To review the meeting documents, please click on the links below [@nosm access may be required]: Annual Meeting of Members Minutes of September 18, 2019 and the Agenda and Materials
- For information regarding this notice, please contact the Office of the Board of Directors, Northern Ontario School of Medicine by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the current restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 Pandemic, this meeting will be held via electronic meeting platform. Access to campus is limited until further notice.