How to Apply/FAQs
The NOSM Anesthesiology program participates in the R-1 Main Residency Match through the Canadian Residency Matching Service (CaRMS). Application to the the program can be found by visiting the CaRMS website at www.carms.ca.
Candidates for the NOSM Anesthesiology Program are considered based on the following factors:
- An academic record that demonstrates proficiency in subjects particularly relevant to anesthesiology
- Evidence of an interest in anesthesia, a mature learning style, and technical suitability for the specialty
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Suitability to learning and success in the NOSM Anesthesiology Program
- Demonstrated success in domains outside of academia