Library Services During COVID-19
Resources and services offered virtually or in a modified capacity:
- All online resources: e-books, e-journals, databases, mobile device resources 24/7.
- (UPDATE!) Open 8:00am-7:00pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:00am-4:30pm Friday and 10:00am-3:00pm Saturday. During this time our Information desk phones are answered as well as our chat service AskUs!
- Bookable seating is available book your seat now.
- (UPDATE!) Our printer/scanner/copier is available when we are open. For details visit our Printing page.
- Email is answered through firstname.lastname@example.org between 8:30am-4:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Curbside pickup, return and shipping service for library materials is now available 8:30am-6:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8:30am-4:30pm Friday and 10:30am-2:30pm Saturday.
- Equipment booking is available and is also eligible for curbside pickup and return if needed.
- Scan to Patron Service. NOSM members can request individual chapters from the library’s print collection for personal use.
- Support through email@example.com, our chat service AskUs! and consultations via WebEx.
- (UPDATE!) Electronic and hardcopy interlibrary loans.
- Search assistance: literature searches, systematic reviews, meta-analyses.
- Research & scholarly communications services: research consultations, scholarly publishing support, tracking and assessing research impact.
- Copyright support.
- Library instruction.
- If you have books currently on loan to return, you can schedule a return through our curbside and shipping service. If you are outside of Thunder Bay or Sudbury please contact the library and we will arrange return shipping of the books at no cost to you.