Do you want to hone your search techniques?
Are you lacking confidence in your knowledge of APA style?
Feel confused about subject headings and keywords?
We can help!
Librarians are available to provide personalized instruction on a variety of topics and through multiple delivery modes. Instruction is available to all NOSM University faculty, staff, learners, and research assistants.
- Small group (examples: TOS & CBL groups, NOSM University units, research assistants)
- Large group (examples: LEGs, WGS, conferences, meetings)
- Pre-recorded webinar
- Brief video tutorial
- Subject guide
Topics for library instruction include (but are not limited to):
- Using point of care tools
- Finding appropriate library resources
- Using e-reserves
- Citing your sources (APA and Vancouver style)
- Database searching
- Formulating questions, PICO, and other EBM concepts
- Using social media for networking, learning, and staying current
- Whatever your information need is!