Dr. David Savage
Dr. Savage’s current research interests include:
- Emergency department flow
- Rural emergency medical systems
- Health human resource planning
- Healthcare policy analysis
- Healthcare data analytics
Dr. Savage is a co-founder of the Northern Network of Emergency Research (NNER), a group formed to support collaboration across Northern Ontario (website still under development).
Dr. Savage is currently seeking graduate students. Students interested in working with Dr. Savage should email him with a brief description of their research interests and a copy of their CV.