Research Office & Health Sciences Library
Health Sciences Library:
The Health Sciences Library offers resources and services to support our residents. Details about those services, and access to the resources, is available from the website: www.nosm.ca/library.
In order to access any of the licensed resources from off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your NOSM username & password. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about the library.
Research Consultations are available to residents seeking library support for their resident research project. During research consultation Librarians can:
- Offer assistance with search strategies
- Advise on search terminology (e.g. MeSH and other subject headings)
- Provide guidance to and/or instruction on appropriate database (e.g. Medline, CINAHL, etc.)
- Provide support with Citation Management Tools (e.g. Zotero)
- Orient residents to other library services or resources available in support of research (e.g. Interlibrary loans)
To request a research consultation complete the “Book a Librarian” request form: https://www.nosm.ca/library/book-a-librarian/
Research Office Services:
The NOSM Research Office assists our residents involved in research by providing tools and guidance needed for success. The following are examples of how the Research Office provides support: assists with writing grant applications, developing project budgets, and completing research ethics applications. Further information is available from the website: http://www.nosm.ca/research. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about research at NOSM.