External Funding Attestation Form – Interest Groups
This reimbursement form should be used by Interest Groups (IG) who have external funding that is stored in the NOSMSC Banking Account. The President/Chair of the IG must sign the form and submit it to the NOSMSVPFinance – Conner Sonke – at email@example.com
Note: no receipts required
NOSMSC Interest Group/Committee/Executive Council Reimbursement
To be used by anyone requesting reimbursement from the NOSMSC, at the exception of those applying for Travel Funding.
Both the completed document and electronic receipts must be sent to the VP Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org. VP Finance must also receive an electronic approval for the reimbursement from the most responsible person associated with the expense.
Travel Grant Funding
If you have recently attended a conference and would like funding support from the NOSMSC, complete the below form whilst following the rules outlined below:
- This funding does not apply to electives, SEEs, clinical placements or courses, international exchanges, or the Ontario Medical Student Weekend (OMSW).
- You may only claim one conference per form. To apply for funding for multiple conferences, please complete a new form for each.
- Domestic conferences, if approved by the Student Travel Fund Allocation Committee, are reimbursed up to a maximum of 70% of the total submission. International conferences, if approved, are reimbursed up to a maximum of 50% of the total submission.
- The student travel funding for this fiscal year applies to conferences attended between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
- Applications must be received within 30 days of the conference end-date. For conferences occurring between April 1 and April 30, 2020, please submit your application by March 1 with estimated values. Receipts must then be submitted within 30 days of the actual conference date.
- Electronic receipts must be submitted for each amount claimed. No debit receipts are accepted, receipts must be itemized from the vendor. All claims must be made in CAD. If you have international receipts, please write the CAD on the receipt with the exchange rate.
For information or clarification on any of the above reimbursement options please contact the NOSMSC VP Finance – email@example.com.