Welcome to the NOSMSC Elections page! Our elections are extremely valuable as they allow our student body to have constant representation at many levels of NOSM administration and, in some cases, throughout Ontario and Canada. You will likely be receiving a lot of e-mails from me throughout the year as elections are one of your opportunities to get involved! Keep an eye out for any communications coming from the NOSMSC VPExecutive e-mail for all things elections, and posts on social media!
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to send an email to the NOSMSC President at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring 2020 Elections have started!
There are many great positions on the NOSMSC available! If you are interested in getting involved, check out the Available Positions.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Dates and deadlines for the Spring Election are as follows:
- NOMINATION PERIOD: Nominate yourself or a friend for one of the numerous available positions. The nomination period is NOW OPEN. Please nominate using the following LINK. The deadline is Friday, May 15, 2020 at 23:59.
- ELECTORAL TEXTS: Due by Saturday, May 17 at 20:00.
- CAMPAIGN PERIOD: General student membership can ask questions to all candidates via the NOSM communication board. This feature will be live on May 17, 2020 at 20:00.
- VOTING PERIOD: Check your e-mail inbox for a personal link to your ballot. Note that if you did not receive a ballot by May 20 at 8AM, you need to contact the NOSMSC VP Executive ASAP. Deadline to vote will be May 21 at 20:00.
- RESULTS: To be released May 22, 2020!
If you have any questions or concerns reach out to the NOSMSC President at email@example.com