Apply to CampMed
The application for CampMed 2019 is now closed. Applications for CampMed 2020 will open in March 2020.
- Are going into grades 10 and 11 in September of the year of camp
- Live in Northern Ontario or other rural and remote parts of Canada
- Submit a completed application with all required documentation by the application deadline
How to Apply
Submit the following application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed application form (2 pages)
- Three essays (see application form for essay questions)
- Reference letter from your education director, teacher, guidance counselor, principal, or member of the community/organization in which you are an active member (coach, music teacher, supervisor or volunteer activity, etc.) Ensure that your reference provides comments on why you should be considered for one of the limited spots at NOSM’s CampMed.
NOTE: Scanned copies or photos are acceptable for submission.
*The application for CampMed 2019 is now closed. Applications for CampMed 2020 will open in March 2020.
Selected applicants will be required to submit a non refundable registration fee of $400. This includes the weeks activities as well as lunches and snacks.
Transportation and accommodation are the responsibility of the participant.
For information on bursaries that are available for CampMed please visit the CampMed Bursaries page.
Dates, Deadlines, and Locations
Deadline to apply to CampMed 2019: April 11, 2019
Selection of campers will be completed by April 30, 2019.
Deadline to submit $400 registration fee for CampMed 2019: June 14, 2019
Dates and Locations
CampMed 2019 at Laurentian University Campus in Sudbury: July 8 – July 12, 2019
CampMed 2019 at Lakehead University Campus in Thunder Bay: July 15 – July 19, 2019
Back to CampMed