Health Sciences Webinar Recordings
Post your comments and continue the discussion about these topics on YouTube. Share with your colleagues and your learners on placements. For upcoming webinars, please refer to the Rehabilitation Sciences News & Events Page.
- Health Sciences Webinar #1 – Respect the Difference & Preceptor Awards
- Webinar #2 – Virtual Healthcare: Tools for Enhancing Your Practice to Support Patient-Centered Culturally Sensitive Healthcare
- Webinar #3 – Anishinaabe Mshkiki, Plant Medicines, to Support Pain Management
Webinar #4 – Out of the Comfort Zone: Giving the Traditional Student Placement a Virtual Makeover
- Webinar #5 – J’ai mal au coeur! How Francophones are Falling Through the Cracks of the Healthcare System, and What Health Sciences Clinicians Can Do About It
- Webinar #6 – Hello/Bonjour: How to Implement the Active Offer of French Language Health Services