No Ordinary School of Medicine
NOSM stands for Northern Ontario School of Medicine. But did you know that the acronym NOSM also stands for “No Ordinary School of Medicine?”
What does this mean for you? It means your path to becoming a health-care professional will be extraordinary. NOSM will take you beyond the lecture halls and textbooks to prepare you for a rewarding health-care career that’s sure to exceed your expectations.
Deciding where to study may possibly be one of the biggest decisions you will make. We hope that you head off the beaten path and choose No Ordinary School of Medicine.
- Undergraduate Medical Education
- Postgraduate Medical Education
- Physician Assistant Program
- Northern Ontario Dietetic Internship Program
- Interprofessional Education Program
- Northern Ontario Electives Program
- Northern Ontario Summer Studentship Program
- Rehabilitation Studies
Download a brochure: