To initiate an application, please complete a Request for Service-Part 1 of Application. A CEPD Coordinator will contact you to provide assistance with moving your application forward.
To ensure timely review and to allow ample time for feedback, your completed Program Application for certification/accreditation must be received by the CEPD Office six weeks before you would like to begin advertising your Program. An application is considered complete when all required documents are submitted. For a complete list, please see below.
For a quick overview of the application and planning process please review the At A Glance Program Certification Requirements;for a more comprehensive overview of the educational planning and accreditation processes, please view our resource document detailing How to Accredit a CME Program.
A guide regarding the expected timelines for accreditation of your CME Application may be found using our CEPD Application Process Flowchart.
Documents to be submitted to complete your CME Application
Please review the Program Development Toolbox for a complete summary of documents to support the development of your program.
- Part 1 of CEPD Application Form
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest Form – Scientific Planning Committee Members (and speakers you have confirmed at time of application)
- Formulaire de déclaration de conflit d’intérêt
- Conflict of Interest / Bias Slides – Speaker
- Conflict of Interest / Bias Slides – Program Planning Committee
- Evaluation Form Template (Workshop template; Program evaluation and session evaluation templates for all other programs)
- Needs assessment support documents
- Letters requesting commercial and non-commercial sponsorship in the form of unrestricted educational grants
- Letters from commercial and non-commercial sponsors providing support in the form of unrestricted educational grants
- Poster and agenda
- At A Glance Program Certification Requirements
- How to Accredit a CME Program
- Quick Tips for Writing Learning Objectives
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – CanMEDS Roles
- College of Family Physicians of Canada – CanMEDS Roles
- Quick Tips for COI
- Incorporation of Evidence
- Addressing Barriers to Change
- Needs Assessment Summary Tool
- National Standard for Support of Accredited CPD Activities
CEPD Office Contact
Should you have any questions related to the development of your program, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 807.766.7459
Sarah Bazinet, Program Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 705.662.7117
Lisa Kokanie, Program Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 807.766.7393