Seventh Annual Northern Ontario Pediatrics Conference
Friday, May 10, 2019
United Steelworkers Hall
66 Brady Street, Sudbury, ON
The Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM), the North Eastern Ontario Health Centre for Kids (NEO Kids), and the North Bay Pediatric Group welcome you to attend the Seventh Annual Northern Ontario Pediatrics Conference. The conference will be held in Sudbury, Ontario. The day will offer a number of sessions covering a wide variety of pediatric topics, with special attention given to the impact of the electronic age and youth mental health, medical uses of CBD oil in the plenary addresses.
After attending this conference, participants will be able to:
- Develop an organized approach to the diagnosis and management of common pediatric medical issues.
- Utilize the team-based approach to pediatric care in Northern Ontario.
- Identify resources to deal with common pediatric medical issues and describe how to access these resources.
Who Should Attend
This conference is targeted to pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, medical students, medical residents, and all allied health-care professionals working with pediatric patients.
- Physicians: $160.00 CAD
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Allied Health Professionals: $115.00 CAD
- Residents and All Medical Learners: $60.00 CAD
If you require overnight accommodation for this event, please contact:
50 Brady Street
Rate: $139.00CAD/night + tax (Standard Room)
Quote: “Northern Ontario School of Medicine Pediatrics Conference” when calling.
Block of rooms held until April 8, 2019.
Registration information will be published once available.
For more information, please contact:
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
935 Ramsey Lake Road