Completing Evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012 Sessions
Evaluations provide invaluable information about the education,
facilitation and logistics of the conference to ensure that we are able
to provide continuous improvements to all programming.
In order to accurately track and compile evaluation feedback, all
evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012 will be completed electronically. For
your convenience, an application for mobile devices has been created to
make evaluating Rendez-Vous 2012 as easy as possible. It’s simpler than
There are three different types of evaluations for Rendez-Vous 2012:
- Session evaluations: Please see below for detailed instructions.
- Conference Evaluations: Please click here to evaluate the entire conference.
- Conference on the Move Evaluations: Please click here to evaluate the Conference on the Move sessions.
There are two ways to access session evaluations:
1. Download the App
For the iPhone QR code, click here.
For the iPad QR code, click here.
For the Android QR code, click here.
For the Blackberry, please click here.
If you do not wish to use the QR codes, you can search the
application store for `Rendez-Vous 2012.` Please note that there is a
space between `Rendez-Vous` and `2012.`
2. Visit us on the web
Accessing Session Evaluations
Whether you are on your mobile device, tablet or computer, you can access session evaluation by:
- Clicking “Schedule.”
- Navigating to the date of the session you wish to evaluate.
- Click the title of the session you wish to evaluate. They are listed by the time of the presentation.
- Click ‘Session Evaluation.”
Need help with evaluations?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about completing the Rendez-Vous 2012 evaluations.