You must accept the following terms and conditions in order to view any medical information on this site
Although care has been taken in preparing the information shared in all components of the PocketSnips project, the PocketSnips project does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof. Anyone using the information does so at their own risk and should be deemed to indemnify the PocketSnips project and the consortium from all damage arising from such use. This stated, all learners and visitors to the Pocket Snips web site are welcome to copy, distribute, display, and otherwise use all PocketSnips materials.
NOTE: PocketSnips information is not a substitute for medical advice.
Please accredit the verbatim use of PocketSnips videos or material as follows:
- keep the copyright notice intact (© 2006-2007 PocketSnips);
- display the title of the original work;
- credit the PocketSnips project;
- display the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the PocketSnips website (www.pocketsnips.org);
- state that the original work is not a substitute for medical advice.
E.g., "© 2006-2007 PocketSnips. Video: Venipuncture. Reproduced with permission from the PocketSnips website (http://www.pocketsnips.org). The video is not a substitute for medical advice."
If you are making derivative use of a PocketSnips video and/or related material, in addition to the above, you must:
- identify that your work is a derivative work and include the title of the original work, e.g.,
"This is a French translation of the [title of original work] by the PocketSnips project"
or "The medical information found here is based on the [title of original work] by the PocketSnips project."
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.